Annual General Meeting - 5th May 2013
The Annual General Meeting will take place on Sunday 5th May at 11:00
in the Conference Centre at The National Kit Car Motor Show at
1. The A.G.M. will be run in accordance with the Club rules, and in particular the A.G.M. will:
a. receive from the Committee a full statement of accounts showing the receipts and expenditure for the Club year just ending. These will be published in the next available Club magazine;
b. receive from the Committee a report of the activities of the Club during the year;
c. elect the Committee;
d. decide on any resolutions that may be duly submitted to the meeting, as laid out in the Club rules and discuss any other business in connection with the Club.
A copy of the Club rules is available from the Secretary.
2. If anyone wishes to nominate themselves or another member to serve on the Committee, please let the Secretary have your nomination prior to the A.G.M.
3. As per Rule 19, no collective or proxy voting is permitted. If you wish, as a paid up member to exercise your right to vote, please attend the meeting.
4. The A.G.M. is your chance to discuss Club matters with other members and air your views. The formalities of the meeting will be kept to the essential minimum.
Please treat this as an opportunity to meet friends and discuss those ongoing projects, or just to have a chat about which car you want to buy.
5. If you have any suggestions for things that you wish to see the Club implement or be involved in and you are unable to attend, please contact any member of the Committee prior to the meeting.